Terms and Conditions for Facebook Competitions
1. subject of the conditions of participation and organiser
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the competition shall be carried out within the framework of the respective competition on the Facebook page of SLIDERSTRAW.
(2) Organizer of the Brainchildren GmbH competition, Dircksenstraße 40, 10178 Berlin.
(3) Participation in the respective competition implies acceptance of these conditions of participation.
(4) The lottery has no connection with Facebook and is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by Facebook.
(1) Eligible to participate in the competition are all persons who have reached the age of 18 and are resident in Germany. Employees of Brainchildren GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can participate in the competition by clicking on SLIDERSTAW and the competition posting ("Gefällt-mir" click) and leaving this evaluation in any case until the winners have been selected.
(3) Participation is possible until 18.12.2019.
3. prizes and prize notification
(1) The winners will be determined randomly among all eligible participants within the next day after the closing date for entries. The winners will be notified via Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and requested to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified there, in which the personal data will be transmitted in an orderly and truthful manner. This information will be used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(3) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are, in particular, those which lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the specified address. The risk passes to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
4. granting of rights of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for promotional purposes.
5. Liability and indemnity
(1) By participating in the competition, the participant exempts Facebook from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or if used photos or other contents (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or in any other way violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
7. premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the lottery prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) to guarantee a proper execution of the lottery.
8. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process these ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only to the extent necessary for the execution of the competition or with the consent of the participant. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the execution of the raffle and then deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the personal data stored about him/her. For the rest, our data protection declaration, which is available at https://sliderstraw.com/de/content/7-datenschutz, applies accordingly.
9. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.
Conditions of participation competition on Instagram
The organiser and person responsible for organising the competition is Brainchildren GmbH, Dircksenstraße 40, 10178 Berlin.
The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should not be directed to Instagram, but to Brainchildren GmbH, Dircksenstraße 40, 10178 Berlin.
The competition is subject to the following conditions:
The closing date for entries is 18.12.2019, 24:00 hrs.
Participation is free of charge and independent of any purchase or other conclusion of contract.
The participation takes place through:
The adjournment of two contacts under the corresponding lottery entry on the Instagram Chronicle of the Organizer. Multiple participation is inadmissible.
The official SLIDERSTRAW Instagram account must be subscribed to.
The competition entry on the SLIDERSTRAW Instagram Chronicle must be clicked.
2. eligibility to participate
Eligible to participate are persons who have their permanent residence in Germany at the time of participation and are at least 18 years old. Employees of Brainchildren GmbH as well as relatives and employees of the manufacturer of the prizes are excluded from participation.
3. distribution of profits
The winners will be selected at random from all participants who meet the conditions.
Prizes are non-transferable and will not be paid in cash.
4. profit notification
The winners will be notified of the prize by Instagram Direct Message from 19.12.2019 onwards by the organizer. To accept the prize, winners must send their full name and current mailing address to the Promoter via Instagram Direct Message by 12/20/2019 midnight. If the winners fail to do so, they will not be entitled to receive the prize. A substitute winner will not be determined. Winners are responsible for the accuracy of their contact information. No guarantee will be given for successful delivery. A subsequent shipment in case of non-delivery is not planned.
5. exclusion of participants
The organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use multiple email addresses, Instagram accounts or the like to increase the chances of winning, technically manipulate the competition or the game process or otherwise violate these conditions of participation from participation in the competition at any time and without prior notice. In the event of exclusion, prizes and advantages may also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed. The participation of lottery agencies and other automatically generated mass mailings is expressly excluded and will not be taken into account when determining the winners.
6. disruption and suspension of the competition
The organiser cannot be held responsible for any technical faults, in particular failures of the telephone network, the network, the electronics or the computer. The organiser reserves the right to suspend the competition in whole or in part if any difficulties arise which jeopardise the integrity of the competition. The entrant accepts any necessary changes to the competition due to other factors beyond the control of the companies involved in the implementation of the competition.
We process your data (name and address) for contacting the winners and for sending the prizes. After completion of the competition, your data stored by us will be stored for 3 years from the end of the calendar year. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 b) DSGVO in connection with the contract. You have the right to free information about the personal data we have stored about you. If the legal requirements are met, you may also have the right to correct, block or delete this data. You also have the right to receive from us the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format; you can then transfer this data to other places or have it transferred. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
8. final provisions
The competition is subject to German law. Legal recourse is excluded.