For International Children’s Day on June 1, we want to celebrate with our kids & the whole family. We have picked out two healthy and fun fruit snacks and a delicious drink recipe for you, which you can also prepare super together with your children. So your „children’s day“ party will not only be tasty, but also visually a highlight for young and old.
Mr. Apple Krabs
- 1 whole Apple (big)
- 1 Knife
- 1 Apple Corer
- Wash the apple and remove the core with the corer. Then cut the apple in half. That you have 2 halves.
- You use one half for the body. The other half for the legs and the claws.
- Place both halves on the cut edge of the apple. So that the roundings are on top.
- Cut two small eyes on one half of the apple.
- Cut the second half of the apple into 10 thin slices. Use it for the legs and claws.
- Take two of each of the sliced slices and carve 2 prongs each from the apple slices. This will make the two claws of the crab.
- Ready are all the parts of the crab. Only arrange according to the template (see photo).
- 40 Grapes (50 g)
- 1 Pear (not too small)
- 1 Apple Corer
- 2 Cloves
- Fruit Skewers (small)
- First, wash the fruit thoroughly. Put the grapes one by one on the skewers and leaving some space.
- Remove the peel up to the pear half. That the top of the pear gives a hedgehog nose.
- Insert the finished grape skewers into the unpeeled pear side until everything is covered.
- Position the two cloves as eyes on the front of the pear.
- For the tip of the hedgehog’s nose, simply shell out a larger grape and stick it on the pear stem.
Freakshake (Basic recipe)
- 150 ml Milk (alternatively also almond, soy or oat milk)
- 200 g Strawberries
- 150 ml Cream
- 150 g Strawberry Ice Cream
- 4 tbsp. Honey (or agave syrup)
Ingredients for garnish:
- Whipped cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Lentils
- 1-2 Lollipops
- Wafer Rolls
- Sugar Sprinkles
- First wash the strawberries and remove the leaves. Put the strawberries with the cream together in the blender and mix everything.
- Add honey and the ice cream in the mixer. Crush the milkshake to a nice creamy consistency and put the shake in the fridge.
- After the shake been cooled for 10-20 min., you can fill the milkshake into a glass and decorate it with popcorn, lollipops etc. as you like.
Have fun trying it out!