We welcome the springtime! We treat yourself good with a healthy chia smoothie for our well-being. The fruits and vegetables should be fresh from the market or from the organic retailer you trust. The green smoothie is packed with superfoods. One of them is avocado, which scores high in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A & E. Banana provides your body with potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and covers a whole day’s supply of vitamin C. The power seeds “Chia” are rich in antioxidants, proteins, fiber, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids. So you are prepared against any spring fatigue and can start relaxed into the spring season.
You can find the perfect recipe for our delicious spring smoothie right here:
- 80 g leaf spinach (or salad)
- 5 parsley stalks
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed juice)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (from the organic supermarket)
- 1 tsp almond paste
- 250 ml coconut water
- Wash the salad (leaf spinach) thoroughly with the parsley and dry it. Then chop everything and put it in the blender.
- Peel the banana and chop into rough pieces. Remove the stone from the avocado and lift the flesh out of the skin with a spoon and also put it into the blender.
- Finally, add the remaining ingredients: the lemon juice, the chia seeds and the almond paste to the blender.
- Blend all ingredients in a mixer together. The coconut water can be used to liquefy the texture of the smoothie and flavor it.
- Fill the green power smoothie into glasses – sprinkle with some chia seeds and serve it cooled.