We miss the late nights in our bars & pubs! For this purpose we ask for your support. You can post about your favorite bar on social media, for instance. Or just online at: https://supportyourlocalbar.com/ you can donate tips to your bar or bartender from your comfort couch at home.
There are many ways to support!
We’ve got a bar classic for you that you can try out at home. The Espresso Martini was invented in 1983 in a London bar in Soho by bartender Dick Bradsell. Legend says that a famous top model asked the bartender for this cocktail.
Even there is no Martini in this cocktail, it is called Espresso Martini because it is served in a Martini glass.
Try out the recipe on your own and enjoy it!
• 4-5 ice cubes for the shaker
• 40 ml vodka
• 20 ml coffee liqueur (e.g. Kahlúa)
• 25 ml fresh espresso
• 3 coffee beans (for garnish)
• 5 ml sugar syrup (optional)
- First, fill the ice cubes in a shaker.
- For the Espresso Martini, add the ingredients: vodka, coffee liqueur and fresh espresso in the cocktail shaker.
- Shake everything together so that it foams. For a perfect crema.
- Sweeten with sugar syrup, if you like.
- Fill the drink into a martini glass and garnish the cocktail with coffee beans.