Now it is getting cold out there. So dress warmly or simply warm yourself from the inside with our new vitamin cocktail recipe. This super drink strengthens the immune system and your defenses.
The citrus fruits contain a lot of vitamin C and the cinnamon contained in the drink stimulates our metabolism. The ginger root works antibacterial, digestive and appetite promoting.turmeric belongs to the family of ginger plants and complements the cocktail with its pleasant aroma.
– juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon, 2 limes
– 250g of still water
– 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon linseed oil
– freshly ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 15g agave syrup
- Put the juice of the citrus fruits with some water and ginger in a bowl and mix the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- 2 Add turmeric powder with the cinnamon and mix the juice well for about 15 seconds until a homogeneous liquid is obtained.
- 3 Use agave syrup for sweetening according to taste.
- 4 Pour the vitamin cocktail into a glass and sprinkle the whole thing with some fresh pepper for the spice kick.
By the way, you can exchange the citrus fruits as you like, i.e. if you don’t have any lime available, just take another orange or 1/2 lemon more.
Have fun trying it out and stay healthy & fit!