You need a cool down? Then turn your own home into a beach bar and serve (enjoy) the cool summer cocktail Apéro Paradisi in pink.
This summer drink primarily consists of grapefruit and so is light and a bit tart in taste – just right in summer. Here comes the holiday spirit! Enjoy the summer & the pleasure oft he sun..
TIP: The Apéro Paradisi is consumed cold, so all oft he ingredients should be well cooled in the fridge. It looks especially nice when you put colourful SLIDERSTRAWS in the cocktail and garnish the glass with a lemon.
“Apéro Paradisi” Summer-Cocktail
- 4 cl Ramazzotti Aperitivo Rosato
- 4 cl grapefruit juice straight
- 10 cl dry white wine or Prosecco
- 4 cl still water
- 3 – 4 big ice cubes
- 2 basil leaves to garnish
- Put the ice cubes in a cocktail glass.
- Mix the Aperitivo Rosato with equal parts of grapefruit juice
and add the white wine.
- The cocktail is filled up with still water.
- Decorate the summer cocktail with a few basil leaves for that extra fresh flavour.
Your pink Summer Cocktail is ready. For a fresh cool down at home.
Have fun trying it out!